Rick Hamlin shares nice wisdom HERE about overcoming worry. How many of us can relate to these comments:
“I have a way of keeping anxiety as a close companion, not willing to let it go. I invite it in for just a moment and then give it the run of the house.”
When that undesired “companion” stays too long, perhaps we can adopt Rick’s statement…
“Here, God,” I can say, “take this worry. I’ve had enough of it.”
Then, with the previous CP post in mind, let’s Brighten the Corner Where We Are!
Enjoy the day, filled with the Spirit!
- Christian Playbook humor links – updated on 7/17
- For People Critically Ill, or Facing Great Uncertainty (bottom of first page shown HERE)
- Celtic Daily Prayer
- CP Prayer Page – containing LOADS of possibilities…
Lectionary Texts for Sunday, August 16, 2020
- Genesis 45:1-15 and Psalm 133
- Isaiah 56:1, 6-8 and Psalm 67
- Romans 11:1-2a, 29-32
- Matthew 15: (10-20), 21-28
Know someone who might like receiving messages like this?** If so, forward this message to them and they can sign up HERE