This Guideposts article by Phnesha Marchette is wonderful – – the idea of using art as a stress-reducer makes sense, even for those of us who might not consider this a primary gift!
Phnesha laughs when first feeling the call to artistic efforts. Isn’t it wonderful how the Spirit can work in such mysterious ways?
- The “you should paint” stirring that happens regularly
- The salesperson who becomes an informal accountability partner by saying he’ll expect to see one of Phnesha’s paintings the next time she’s in the store
- Phnesha’s girls taking an interest in painting
Ever feel that stirring inside? Typing those words spurs a memory of this “Just Do It” song…
ACTION: Allow yourself some quiet time after reading the Guideposts article. Any chance you feel a stirring that needs some action?
Enjoy the day, filled with the Spirit!
- Christian Playbook humor links – updated on 6/19
- For People Critically Ill, or Facing Great Uncertainty (bottom of first page shown HERE)
- Celtic Daily Prayer
- CP Prayer Page – containing LOADS of possibilities…
Lectionary Texts for Sunday, June 28, 2020:
Know someone who might like receiving messages like this?** If so, forward this message to them and they can sign up HERE